Monday, December 5, 2011

Mail Time: Random Book, Anyone?

          So I was expecting a book in the mail today, just not this book. To be completely honest, I've never even heard of it, the author, or the publisher. In short, I have no idea where it came from. I mean, technically I do. From the mailing address it appears it came from the publisher, but I've never even heard of the publisher! Nor is the publisher or author, as far as I can tell, in any way associated with any of the review sites I am on. No note was including, not even a request for a review. Just a bubble insulated paper package with the book. Random much?
          But hey, don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining the least bit. I am totally cool with getting free books from random sources. I've heard of such things happening, but it's never actually happened to me. Guess I can't say that anymore...
          I'm not really concerned about how it found its way to me...just curious. I am extremely careful about who I give my mailing address to, so I'm pretty sure I don't have any random stalkers; besides, what kind of stalkers send you books?
          My guess? Either the publisher was being awesome and decided to send it to me (yay!), or a relative or family friend ordered it and sent it to me without telling me ('tis possible).
          Whatever way you look at it, I have a new book to read and review! Thank you, random provider!

No comments:

Post a Comment