Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Book Review: The Long Patrol (Redwall, Book 10)

The Long Patrol was yet another fantastic installment of the Redwall series. While it wasn't my favorite in the series, the book held my attention and kept me reading, and I greatly enjoyed it. In The Long Patrol, the plot centers around the adventures of a young hare named Tammo, who aspires to be a part of the famous Long Patrol of Salamantron. The events accumulate into a devastating battle against Damug, the leader of the vermin band known as the Rapscallions.

This tale is full of colorful and memorable characters. I love the different dialects among the species of animals, ranging from hare to mole, to squirrel and mouse. I would certainly recommend this book to anyone, as well as the rest of the Redwall series. I bought this book, and therefore was not asked nor required to write a review. These opinions are my own; I was not required to write a positive review, nor was I compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment