Thursday, July 16, 2015

Book Review: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, Book #1)

The first book of the series The Chronicles of Narnia, as well as the rest of the books in the series, is simply a classic, and always will be. I love the story of four children finding their way into Narnia through a magic wardrobe, and all the adventurous which they face.

The allegory in the story is impeccable. From the locations to scenes to characters, and particularly Aslan's sacrifice at the stone table and following events at the close of the story, Lewis has crafted a fantastic, interesting story which mirror's Biblical truths.

I have read this book countless times, both growing up and in my adult years, and have always enjoyed it immensely. I would certainly recommend it to anyway, at any age. I bought this book, and therefore was not asked nor required to write a review. These opinions are my own; I was not required to write a positive review, nor was I compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment